Taman Negara is a local language literally mean ( National Park ).
Taman Negara has recognise as one of the oldest rainforest in the world which exist more than 130 million of year.
Taman negara is the first and oldest park protected in the country. The flora and fauna which can be found at Taman Negara is simply fantastic. With estimate around 10,000 different kind of plans,many different type of insects,different type of birds and many more.
Mamals such as Tapir, Asian Elephant, Deers and more can be found at Taman Negara. When you visit Taman Negara there are many activity for you to explore such as canopy walk (the longest canopy walk in the world with distance of 500 meter long and 40meter above the ground).
Jungle trekking to Bukit Terasik (Terasik Hill), Lata Beko Water Fall, Rapid Shooting, Fishing, swimming and some other fun activities. Also the native people or known as ambroginies people who still living semi traditional way in Taman Negara.
The drive from Kuala Lumpur to Jerantut town will take approximately 3 hours and from Jerantut to the boat transfer point is another 45 miniature drive.
Here is where the forest department registration and all the activity will start with your nature guide to explore the rain forest.
|Adult 2 persons||RM495.00 per person||RM29.70 per person||RM524.70 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM445.00 per person||RM26.70 per person||RM471.70 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM400.00 per person||RM24.00 per person||RM424.00 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM350.00 per person||RM21.00 per person||RM371.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM250.00 per person||RM15.00 per person||RM265.00 per person|
|Child (Below 3yrs)||FOC|
- 0530 : Pick up form any major hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- 0900 : Local Breakfast at Jerantut Town
- 1000 : Reach to Kuala Tahan (HQ Taman Negara Registration)
Jungle trekking to Teresek Hill – about 334m height.
Canopy Walk – Longest canopy walkway in the world about 500m, 10 Platforms, 11 bridges, 40m above from the ground.
- 1300 : Local lunch at Floating Restaurant.
- 1400 : Rapid Shooting – 7 Rapids (Tembeling River) prepare to get wet. Life jacket will be provided. Orang Asli (Native Aborigines) demonstration on how to use blowpipes (silent weapon for hunting) and the secret of making poison dart (Ipoh Tree)
- 1600 : Travel back from Taman Negara
- 1900 : Estimated time to reach Kuala Lumpur
Note: Optional activity in Taman Negara (Boat trip to Lata Berkoh) Nice scenic boat ride to rainforest. Cost: RM 100.00 per person for two hour boat ride.
- Minimum 2 persons.
- Requirements (for permit and insurance use)
Full name, Age, Nationality, DOB, Gender, Marital Status, Identity Card, Passport No. and Occupations.
- This package includes lunch, and private nature guide, permit for entering Taman Negara, Canopy Walkway ticket and Rapid shooting.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring along extra clothes and towels
- Please bring along insect repellent.
- The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of tour. Due to the nature of the tour, weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same.
- Canopy walkway will be closed if weather conditions are bad.
- The itinerary will be finalized by us based on local weather condition.
- Vegetarian food is serve upon request. Please inform in advance.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
- Total prices shown above are including 6% for GST (Good Services Tax).
What to Bring and Do:
Towel, Shoes, Slippers, Sun block, Personal toiletries, change of clothes (for changing after activities – please take note, after the activities in Taman Negara National Park, all guest are require to clean up (shower (if available) & change clothing) before boarding), towel, spare shoe or sandals.