Taman Negara gives a meaning of “National Park” in English and has a history for the past 130 million years and it is one of the oldest rain forest in the world. Spend the day in the scenic splendor of Taman Negara National Park on an 8-hour tour from Kuala Lumpur.
Enjoy many outdoor activities in the Titiwangsa Mountains, including jungle treks, rock climbing, fishing, and much more. Flora and fauna species list in Taman Negara is very much impressive, best time to visit is April to August. End of the year will be monsoon season.
Weather is whole years hot and humidity. Come discover the living treasures of Taman Negara which makes your holiday spot an unforgettable moment. We provide you excellent packages with affordable prices
|Adult 2 persons||RM495.00 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM445.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM400.00 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM350.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM250.00 per person|
|Child (Below 3yrs)||FOC|
- 0530 : Pick up form any major hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- 0900 : Local Breakfast at Jerantut Town
- 1000 : Reach to Kuala Tahan (HQ Taman Negara Registration)
Jungle trekking to Teresek Hill – about 334m height.
Canopy Walk – Longest canopy walkway in the world about 500m, 10 Platforms, 11 bridges, 40m above from the ground.
- 1300 : Local lunch at Floating Restaurant.
- 1400 : Rapid Shooting – 7 Rapids (Tembeling River) prepare to get wet. Life jacket will be provided. Orang Asli (Native Aborigines) demonstration on how to use blowpipes (silent weapon for hunting) and the secret of making poison dart (Ipoh Tree)
- 1600 : Travel back from Taman Negara
- 1900 : Estimated time to reach Kuala Lumpur
Note: Optional activity in Taman Negara (Boat trip to Lata Berkoh) Nice scenic boat ride to rainforest. Cost: RM 100.00 per person for two hour boat ride.
- Minimum 2 persons.
- Requirements (for permit and insurance use)
Full name, Age, Nationality, DOB, Gender, Marital Status, Identity Card, Passport No. and Occupations.
- This package includes lunch, and private nature guide, permit for entering Taman Negara, Canopy Walkway ticket and Rapid shooting.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please bring along extra clothes and towels
- Please bring along insect repellent.
- The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of tour. Due to the nature of the tour, weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same.
- Canopy walkway will be closed if weather conditions are bad.
- The itinerary will be finalized by us based on local weather condition.
- Vegetarian food is serve upon request. Please inform in advance.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
What to Bring and Do:
Towel, Shoes, Slippers, Sun block, Personal toiletries, change of clothes (for changing after activities – please take note, after the activities in Taman Negara National Park, all guest are require to clean up (shower (if available) & change clothing) before boarding), towel, spare shoe or sandals.