Penang Tour 2 days 1 night
9.00am Pick up from any hotel in Kuala Lumpur / Klang Valley overland transfer to Penang Island
Penang is a Malaysian island off the Malay Peninsula in the Strait of Malacca. In George Town, the capital of Penang state, foreign influences are evident in landmarks like colonial Fort Cornwallis, Chinese clan temple Khoo Kongsi and Indian-style Kapitan Keling Mosque. Other notable religious sites include the Chinese Goddess of Mercy Temple, the Buddhist Kek Lok Si Temple and Hindu Sri Mahamariamman Temple.
|Adult 2 persons||RM950.00 per person||RM57.00 per person||RM1007.00 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM900.00 per person||RM48.00 per person||RM948.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM850.00 per person||RM51.00 per person||RM901.00 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM800.00 per person||RM48.00 per person||RM848.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM600.00 per person||RM36.00 per person||RM636.00 per person|
Places of Interest
- North – South highway (Drive Pass)
- Penang Bridge Drive Pass
- Snake Temple (Visit Stop)
- Kek Lok Si Temple (Visit Stop)
- Fort Cornwallis (Visit Stop)
- Penang Hill (Visit Stop)
- Dharmikarama Burmese Temple (Visit Stop)
- Georgetown (visit stop)
- Colonial Buildings (visit stop)
- Batu Ferringhi Beach (visit stop – spend some time at beach for leisure )
- Chayamangalaram Temple (Thai Buddhist Temple) (Visit Stop)
- Kapitan Mosque
- God of Mercy
- St George’s Church
- Minimum 2 pax.
- Entrance ticket not included.
- Total prices shown above are including 6% for GST (Good Services Tax).
- PayPal fee 4.5% will be charge for deposit payment.
- Room twin sharing basis (Breakfast for 2 persons). Children aged 12 and below will be sharing rooms with their parents / guardians.
- For Peak / Public / School Holidays, additional surcharge of RM53.00 per person is required. For Super Peak, additional of RM106.00 per person is required, Check Peak and Off Peak Season.
- Deposit (50% per person), is required when you book this tour. After submitting the booking form online, you will be receiving a confirmation email for payment instruction. (deposit can be paid via Credit Card) & the balance payment must be paid in CASH (Ringgit Malaysia) when we pick you up on the tour day.
- Payment Paid (100% Refundable) In the worst case scenario, after your booking & payment is made, and there is no place/s available for your requested date/s, we will refund the deposit (100%) within 23 hours from the time you make your deposit.
- Payment Balance NO Credit Card payments are allowed for your balance payment, balance payment must be paid in CASH only.
- In Case if Guest Change or Cancel Booking That’s ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Important, Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route & itinerary may vary to those published but the content of the tour will remain the same. The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of the tour.
- Basic Terms, No Refund will be entertained in case of “NO SHOW” or “UN-USED” Service.