Malacca is one of the oldest town in Malaysia. Malacca was discovered by Hindu Prince Parameswara from the the Kingdom of Sri Vijaya of Indonesia in year 1400.
From the year of discovered Malacca has developed and become very famous trading port among those traders who are mainly from China, India and Arabs. Malacca was ruled by few foreign power.
The first Europe country who interested in Malacca they are the Portuguese. Portuguese arrived in Malacca in year 1511 and rued Malacca for almost 130 years. After Portuguese is the Dutch and followed by British.
Of course during the second world war Japanese were in Malacca and all over Malaya. And again return by British and up to independence.
You will be amaze with full of historical building and various stop when you visit Malacca.
|Adult 2 persons||RM250.00 per person||RM15.00 per person||RM265.00 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM230.00 per person||RM13.80 per person||RM243.80 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM210.00 per person||RM12.60 per person||RM222.60 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM190.00 per person||RM11.40 per person||RM201.40 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM120.00 per person||RM7.20 per person||RM127.20 per person|
|Child (Below 3yrs)||FOC|
Places of Interest
- Porto de Santiago / A’ Famosa – built 1511 – Gateway of Portugese fortress
- St. Paul’s Church – built 1521 – where St. Francis Xavier was once buried
- St. Peter’s Church – built in 1710 – the oldest Christian Church still in use in Malaysia
- Stadthuys – built 1641 to 1660 – pink colored Dutch administrative buildings
- Christ Church – built 1753 – A well preserved example of Dutch masonry.
- Cheng Hong Teng – built 1645 – oldest known Chinese temple in the peninsula
- Kampung Kling Mosque – one of the oldest mosque in the country
- Hindu Vinayagar Temple – built 1781
- Jonker Street / Heeran Street – Place where you can buy antiques or gift
- Malacca River Mouth
- Maritime Museum – Replica of the Flor de la Mar, a Portuguese vessel that sank of the Malacca Coast
- Portuguese Settlement, Sultans Well, Bukit China and Traditional Malay House
- Local lunch included
- Malacca Floating Masque
- Hang Tuah Village ( Famous worrior )( Ticket not included – RM10 )
- Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum ( entrance ticket not included – RM2 )
- Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum ( entrance ticket not included – adult RM16 / child RM11 )
- Malacca River Cruise ( ticket not included – RM15 )
- Minimum 2 persons.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
- Total prices shown above are including 6% for GST (Good Services Tax).