LEGOLAND Malaysia (latest and newest Theme Park Attraction in Malaysia) is packed full of family fun with more than 40 rides, shows and attractions. Almost everything is hands-on, so you can push, pedal and program, or steer, squirt and splash, your way through a truly interactive experience – and of course there’s building too.This theme park is one of its kind only in Asia and Malaysia is proud to host LEGOLAND.
Furthermore, LegoLand Malaysia has 7 themed areas of attractions for all ages such as Lego Technic, Lego City, Land of Adventure, The Beginning, LEGO Kingdoms & Miniland. It’s an inspirational land where the children are the heroes. From LEGO experiment centers to rollercoasters, the park is a day-long voyage of discovery for all the family.
The centerpiece is the Miniland where Asian landmarks have been recreated using more than 30 million LEGO bricks. It’s an interactive world on a scale of 1:20, where people, trains and aero-planes come to life at the touch of a button.
|Adult 2 persons||RM590.00 per person||RM35.40 per person||RM625.40 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM490.00 per person||RM29.40 per person||RM519.40 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM390.00 per person||RM23.40 per person||RM413.40 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM300.00 per person||RM18.00 per person||RM318.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM300.00 per person||RM18.00 per person||RM318.00 per person|
Places of Interest
- Minimum 2 persons.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
- Legoland Combo 1 Day ticket included ( Theme Park & Water Park )
- Outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and may be reorganized to best meet operational situations
- Total prices shown above are including 6% for GST (Good Services Tax).