Kuala Lumpur Highlight
It is considered as the tourist destination which describes the standing of Buddha image found outside Batu Caves. However, Kuala Lumpur attractions comprise so much more for those who want to look deeper into this fascinating city…
There is a lot of greenery in Kuala Lumpur, with the Lake Gardens home to popular bird and deer parks you can freely visit, Kuala lumpur highlights showcases the top landmarks, attractions and sites.
You’ll see where Old World meets New World as you follow your guide to the King’s Palace and Merdeka Square. This tour includes round-trip hotel transportation and guarantees a good time and a memorable one.
|Adult 2 persons||RM190.00 per person||RM11.40 per person||RM201.40 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM170.00 per person||RM10.20 per person||RM180.20 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM150.00 per person||RM9.00 per person||RM159.00 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM130.00 per person||RM7.80 per person||RM137.80 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM100.00 per person||RM6.00 per person||RM106.00 per person|
|Child (Below 3yrs)||FOC|
Places of Interest
- Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
- Batu Caves (Visit Stop)
- Rubber Tapping Demonstration (Photo Stop)
- King Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Monument (Visit Stop)
- Old Railway Station (Photo Stop)
- National Mosque (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop) (Moorish Building, Cricket Club, Cricket fields and St. Mary Anglican Church)
- Thean Hou Temple (Visit Stop)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- Parliment House (Drive Pass)
- Royal Selangor Pewter Factory (Visit Stop)
- Handicraft & Batik Centre (Visit Stop)
- Petronas Twin Tower Entrance Ticket – RM84.80/pax
- Bonus visit to the Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom outlet
Note: Please inform the driver guide if you wish to opt for the Optional Visit.
- Minimum 2 persons.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
- Total prices shown above are including 6% for GST (Good Services Tax).