Kuala Lumpur Excursion – Cruise from Port Klang
Cruise pick up
Kuala Lumpur is the main capital city of Malaysia and biggest city. Kuala lumpur which is located approximately 50km away from the federal port known as port klang was discovered by tin miners.
Back in 1857 a group of Chinese tin miners lead by local leaer known as Raja Abdulldah sail through river from the coastal village known as port klang.
Kuala Lumpur means river confluence or mud river where two main river known as Klang River and Gombak River meet at one point and the place is known as birth place of Kuala Lumpur.
From a very small tin mining village today Kuala Lumpur has grown as metropolitan city where you can see lot of sky scrapers building and very popular twin baby known as Petronas Twin Tower. In this layover tour you will enjoy visit the older part of the city and the modern developed city. Sit back and enjoy the beauty of the garden city.
|Adult 2 persons||RM220.00 per person||RM13.20 per person||RM233.20 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM200.00 per person||RM12.00 per person||RM212.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM180.00 per person||RM10.80 per person||RM190.80 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM160.00 per person||RM9.60 per person||RM169.60 per person|
Places of Interest
- King Palace (visit stop)
- National Monument (visit stop)
- National Mosque (photo stop)
- Railway Station (photo stop)
- Merdeka Square (visit stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building (visit stop)
- River confluence (birth place of Kuala Lumpur)(visit stop)
- Petronas Twin Tower (photo stop)
- Batu Cave (visit stop)
- Minimum 2 persons.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
- Total prices shown above are including 6% for GST (Good Services Tax).