Kuala Lumpur City Day Tour
Perfect tour for those are coming to Kuala Lumpur for the first time.
In this 4 hours introduction to Kuala Lumpur city will unfold you to the unique history of Kuala Lumpur,Culture of Malaysia,people of Malaysia and many more.
Kuala Lumpur has its unique history which has been discovered as tin mining village and up to what you will see today become developing metropolitan city.
In this tour you will be taking through of old colonial era of Kuala Lumpur up to the most world well know icon of Kuala Lumpur is the Petronas Twin Tower.
You will amaze with the mixture of the colonial Moorish style building up to the modern sky scrapers with mix of Islamic architecture.
|Adult 2 persons||RM80.00 per person||RM4.80 per person||RM84.80 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM70.00 per person||RM4.20 per person||RM74.20 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM60.00 per person||RM3.60 per person||RM63.60 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM50.00 per person||RM3.00 per person||RM53.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM50.00 per person||RM3.00 per person||RM53.00 per person|
|Child (Below 3yrs)||FOC|
Places of Interest
- King Palace (Photo Stop)
- National History Museum (Visit Stop)
- National Monument (Visit Stop)
- House of Parliament (Drive Pass)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- National Mosque (Photo Stop)
- Old Railway Station (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop) (Moorish Building, Cricket Club, Cricket fields and St. Mary Anglican Church)
- China Town (Drive Pass)
- Petronas Twin Towers ** (Photo Stop)
- Handicrafts & Batik Centre
- Bonus visit to the Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom outlet
Note: Please inform the driver guide if you wish to opt for the Optional Visit.
- Minimum 2 persons.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
- Total prices shown above are including 6% for GST (Good Services Tax).