Fraser’s Hill Tour
Fraser’s Hill is one of Malaysia’s most beautiful destination. With a majority of its buildings features and architectural styles it hasn’t changed much from compared with the days of British colonial hill resort. It is a perfect day trip, if you’re spending more than a few days in Malaysia.
It’s a great and entertaining drive It’s very much charming in comparison Fraser’s Hill’s ‘alpine’ location has cooler temperatures than the rest of the country and as a result You really love this spot visit Frazer’s hill with your family and have best experience.
|Adult 2 persons||RM240.00 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM220.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM200.00 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM180.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM120.00 per person|
Places of Interest
- Sungai Selangor Water Dam (Photo Stop)
- Jungle Trekking (Visit Stop)
- Jeriau Waterfall (Visit Stop)
- Tudor Cottage Houses (Photo Stop)
- Clock Tower (Visit Stop)
- Alain Water Boat ride (Visit Stop)
- Bird’s Watching (Optional Visit)
- Local lunch (Visit Stop)
- Minimum 2 persons.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP