Day in Rainforest & Batu Cave
This tour is one whole day non-stop adventurous tour. It specially cater for tourists who want to have a day of maximum activity with a minimum cost. FRIM is known as Forest Research Institution of Malaysia. It is located in Bukit Lagong, Kepong, 16km North West of Kuala Lumpur and was founded in 1929, covering up to 600 hectors of well-managed forest. There are jungle trails and a walkway canopy hanging 30 meters from the ground expanding over a distance of 200 meters with four viewing platform. There are also a herb garden, a library and forest museum, exhibiting different species of tropical wood and information on different type of forest system in Malaysia.
Batu cave is a Hindu Temple which was discovered by an Indian trader cal Mr.Thamboosamy Pillai.
In early day batu cave started as private shrine and later it become public shrine.
Batu cave which located slightly outskirt of the city and take around 40min drive from the city.
Batu cave mainly divide into 3 cave which is main cave where you have to climb 272 steps to reach the top and dark cave located in the middle of the main cave and the gallery cave where you will see all the main history of hindu.
Lately the temple management has structured the tallest Lord Murugan Statue at Batu Cave which is 42.6 meter hight.
The main festival celebrate at Batu Cave by the hindu community is called Thaipusam which fall in the middle of January or early February.
The estimate crow for this particular festival is around 1 million people will get toghether at Batu Cave.
|Adult 2 persons||RM220.00 per person||RM13.20 per person||RM233.20 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM200.00 per person||RM12.00 per person||RM212.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM180.00 per person||RM10.80 per person||RM190.80 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM160.00 per person||RM9.60 per person||RM169.60 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM120.00 per person||RM7.20 per person||RM127.20 per person|
|Child (Below 3yrs)||FOC|
Places of Interest
- Jungle Trail
- Walkway Canopy
- Water Fall
- Fish Pond
- Batu Caves
- Minimum 2 persons.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
- Total prices shown above are including 6% for GST (Good Services Tax).
- The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of tour. Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same.
- This package includes entrance fee to FRIM, Canopy Walk ticket and nature guide.
- Canopy walkaway closed on every Monday and Friday. FRIM has the right to close the canopy walkaway due to weather conditions.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
What to Bring and Do:
Wear comfortable (not over expose your body)
T-shirt or shirt with sleeves is fine
Do not wear Short Pants or Hot Pants
Do not wear Short Skirts or Mini Skirts (above knee level)
Long Pants are fine