Day in Rainforest & Batu Cave
This tour will give you an exposure to the real feeling of being in the tropical rainforest of Malaysia, the beauty of a natural rainforest is marvelous and the journey to the tropical rainforest in the city, will take approximately an hour.
Along the way you pass through typical Malay Villagers and scenes of friendly people which gives you best experience. You can go for jungle trekking by identifying various fruit trees. Plan a trip with your family which makes your holiday spot a memorable one
Batu Caves: Batu Caves is reffered as Hill for Lord Muruga and it is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Malaysia, Selangor & Gombak. It is about 400 million old it is considered to be as a best tourist attractions which is frequently visited by a lot of tourists. Its main attraction is the large statue of the Hindu God at the entrance. Batu cave consists of 4 main attraction i.e.
Temple cave Dark cave, Cave villa and Ramayana cave which has its own histories so Batu cave is considered to be Devotional place as well as tourist place hence it is considered to be as best tourist spot by many visitors
|Adult 2 persons||RM220.00 per person|
|Adult 4 persons||RM200.00 per person|
|Adult 6 persons||RM180.00 per person|
|Adult 8 persons||RM160.00 per person|
|Child (3 – 11)||RM120.00 per person|
|Child (Below 3yrs)||FOC|
Places of Interest
- Jungle Trail
- Walkway Canopy
- Water Fall
- Fish Pond
- Batu Caves
- Minimum 2 persons.
- DEPOSIT RM100 is required, balance payment (Cash Only) upon pick up.
- PAYPAL FEE RM6 WILL BE COLLECT UPON PICK UP
- The final decision of the actual itinerary will be made by us on the day of tour. Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same.
- This package includes entrance fee to FRIM, Canopy Walk ticket and nature guide.
- Canopy walkaway closed on every Monday and Friday. FRIM has the right to close the canopy walkaway due to weather conditions.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
What to Bring and Do:
Wear comfortable (not over expose your body)
T-shirt or shirt with sleeves is fine
Do not wear Short Pants or Hot Pants
Do not wear Short Skirts or Mini Skirts (above knee level)
Long Pants are fine